Wednesday, January 27, 2010

New Semester:D Reflection and resolution~!!!

1. What went really well last marking period was actually the discussions we had every wednesday about the novel Invisible Man and it helped me understand parts that I was struggling in. I really grasped the book well by talking to my peers and, got a deeper meaning of the book. To continue to have the same successes is just keep doing what I did and just talk about the book with the peers around me to understand everything in the novel.

2. I feel I want to write themes differently and have better revisions for myself. I actually want more people to revise my theme so it is a better theme overall. What I would change for the 2nd semester is just taking more time with my theme and just having the best revision possible.

3. My resolution for the next semester is not to procrastinate on my reading and not to wait till the last minute because it is hard not to because we only have 2 marking periods left.

No comments:

Post a Comment