Thursday, September 10, 2009

Who Do I Want to Become?


I want to become a person that could be there for children. I want to get to know children and have a relationship with them that is special. I want to be a person that is fair and gives chances. The person i do not want to be is a teacher that yells at there students and tries to prove them wrong. I had teachers in the past that were not very nice or just not very fair. I think teachers should be fair but still should give students more chances. I believe a teacher can't do this then they can't be a very good teacher and pretty much end up not having communication with that student. I think teachers should build friendships with their students and communication so they can understand each and every individual so that everyone feels special and part of the class. I believe it doesn't really matter on what age the student is but the special relationship you have with that child. In my oppinion it is hard to have realtionships with children that are at younger age because it is harder to relate and harder to talk to. Even though it maybe hard teachers should find out their likes and dislikes to have conversations with the child because everyone is different. I want to become a teacher that is there for children not only to help them learn but to change there life by having a special relationship with each and every student. Then when the student's go to high school or college i want to hear things like remember teacher so and so... I want to be remembered as the fair teacher that helped the students learn but not just any learning but things they could remember the rest of their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment