Thursday, September 10, 2009

Who I am



I define myself as a person that is outgoing and talks well with others. I can make people laugh and make small jokes and start small conversations. I do not like to be shy because it is just not who i am. I am not a person who is a fast learner but I am always willing to learn if i have the opportunity. I have interest in traveling because I really want to go around the world someday and explore new cultures, whether it maybe music, fashion, food, or anything that is unique to me. I have very big interest in classical and jazz music that deals with playing the piano.In my younger years I would be interested in piano and i always participated in recitals every year. Ones time i had a recital coming up but i did not practice at all. It was a few days till the recital was coming up and i did not know how to play my pieces perfectly at all. I thought to myself if i don't know how to play these two pieces wont i make a fool out of my self. So i practices hard for about 2 or 3 days and got the pieces down. The recital day finally came and played my pieces and make made 1 or 2 mistakes. The point of this story is not because i made only one or two mistakes but the fact that i need to realize to do things that are important or ahead of time or i will get no where. I thought this was important to me finishing a task or something important makes yourealized you actually done something not only because it needed to be done but actually finishing something and being proud that you are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment